Forum.MusicBox.Az
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum.MusicBox.Az

Feel The MusiC

AnasayfaLatest imagesGaleriQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş
Bölmələr
 Portal
 Ana səhifə
 İstifadəçi siyahısı
 Şəxsi mə`lumat
 MVS
 Axtar
En son konular
» replica watches
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeC.a. İyul 21 2011, 06:17 tarafndan sevenurek

» replica watches
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB. Yan. 23 2011, 14:41 tarafndan shijin123

» Assorti hits
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeÇ.a. Noy. 23 2010, 15:56 tarafndan Nas

» Photoshop isleri..Superr
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB. Noy. 07 2010, 21:07 tarafndan gul18

» Ozan - Bir Gecelik (2008)
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB.e. Sen. 27 2010, 23:34 tarafndan AZMEN

» Əlvida...
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB. Sen. 26 2010, 23:12 tarafndan turan

» Unknow Music
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB.e. İyul 05 2010, 03:24 tarafndan ESIK

» Alişan - Sevgilerimle (Remix)
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeC.a. İyul 01 2010, 21:17 tarafndan mustafasade

» Roya & Nado-Yağış (Rap Version)
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeÇ.a. İyun 29 2010, 16:30 tarafndan waves

» Qan Qrupuna Gore Faliniz
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeÇər. İyun 02 2010, 04:07 tarafndan linkinka

Digər
En iyi yollayclar
Emo4ka Billa (1306)
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Vote_lcapBlue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word I_voting_barBlue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Vote_rcap 
pink_thrill_girl (1037)
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Vote_lcapBlue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word I_voting_barBlue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Vote_rcap 
***Artemida*** (929)
C-Love (831)
pelin (829)
Sevimli (812)
Xuraman85 (729)
_secret_ (706)
Guullaann (569)
Javadov (549)
Galeri
Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Empty
Reyting

Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Aaa gitmek 
2 posters
MüəllifIsmarıc
***Artemida***
MuSiCBoX ™
MuSiCBoX ™
***Artemida***

İsmarıc sayı : 929
Registration date : 21/11/08

Yeni mövzuMövzu: Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word   Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeÇ.a. Dek. 30 2008, 18:32

Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems

What I got to do
To make you love me
What i got to do
To make you care
What do i do
When lightning strikes me
And i wa
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Blue ft. Elton John ke to find that
You're not there

What i got to do
To make you want me
What i got to do to be heard
What do i say when it's all over
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

(Chorus)
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting
More and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh, it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Elton
What do I do to
Make you want me

(Chorus)

Blue
What do i do to
Make you love me
What do i do when lightning strikes me
What have i got to do
What have i got to do
W Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Blue ft. Elton John r /> (Chorus)
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting
More and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh, it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Elton
What do I do to
Make you want me

(Chorus)

Blue
What do i do to
Make you love me
What have i got to do
What have i got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Blue ft. Elton John ems to be the hardest word

Elton
What do I do to
Make you want me

(Chorus)

Blue
What do i do to
Make you love me
What have i got to do
What have i got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word
Əvvələ qayıt Aaa gitmek
http://Bakuteenagers.azerbaijaniforum.com
C-Love
Admin
Admin
C-Love

İsmarıc sayı : 831
Registration date : 28/02/09

Yeni mövzuMövzu: Geri: Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word   Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Icon_minitimeB. Mar. 15 2009, 04:19

Yaxsi Mahnidir supaa
Əvvələ qayıt Aaa gitmek

Blue ft Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)