Forum.MusicBox.Az
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum.MusicBox.Az

Feel The MusiC

AnasayfaLatest imagesGaleriQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş
Bölmələr
 Portal
 Ana səhifə
 İstifadəçi siyahısı
 Şəxsi mə`lumat
 MVS
 Axtar
En son konular
» replica watches
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeC.a. İyul 21 2011, 06:17 tarafndan sevenurek

» replica watches
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeB. Yan. 23 2011, 14:41 tarafndan shijin123

» Assorti hits
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeÇ.a. Noy. 23 2010, 15:56 tarafndan Nas

» Photoshop isleri..Superr
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeB. Noy. 07 2010, 21:07 tarafndan gul18

» Ozan - Bir Gecelik (2008)
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeB.e. Sen. 27 2010, 23:34 tarafndan AZMEN

» Əlvida...
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeB. Sen. 26 2010, 23:12 tarafndan turan

» Unknow Music
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeB.e. İyul 05 2010, 03:24 tarafndan ESIK

» Alişan - Sevgilerimle (Remix)
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeC.a. İyul 01 2010, 21:17 tarafndan mustafasade

» Roya & Nado-Yağış (Rap Version)
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeÇ.a. İyun 29 2010, 16:30 tarafndan waves

» Qan Qrupuna Gore Faliniz
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeÇər. İyun 02 2010, 04:07 tarafndan linkinka

Digər
En iyi yollayclar
Emo4ka Billa (1306)
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Vote_lcapTHE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies I_voting_barTHE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Vote_rcap 
pink_thrill_girl (1037)
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Vote_lcapTHE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies I_voting_barTHE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Vote_rcap 
***Artemida*** (929)
C-Love (831)
pelin (829)
Sevimli (812)
Xuraman85 (729)
_secret_ (706)
Guullaann (569)
Javadov (549)
Galeri
THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Empty
Reyting

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies

Aaa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
***Artemida***
MuSiCBoX ™
MuSiCBoX ™
***Artemida***

İsmarıc sayı : 929
Registration date : 21/11/08

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies   THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS-How Many Times, How Many Lies Icon_minitimeÇ.a. Dek. 30 2008, 18:26

"How Many Times, How Many Lies"

They would try to tell me something
Oh, but I was hearing nothing
When they said you was just playing me
I didn't listen
I didn't want to
You couldn't find a blinder fool
I'm here
Searching through the wreckage
Wondering why the message never got through
And I found I misplaced all of my faith
How could I put my faith in you?

[Chorus:]
How many times?
How many lies?
How long you been sneaking?
How long you been creeping around?
How many lies?
How many times?
Were you here deceiving
While I was here believing in you

I got to put the blame on myself
Should've known with everyone else
Just knowing they knew you was just bad news
I should've walked out (I should've walked out)
I should've seen clear (I should've seen clear)
I'm glad your sad ass is out of here
I've gone and thrown out all the records
All the ones that ever reminded me of you
I've gone and tore up all the pictures
'Cause there was not one shred of truth

[Chorus]

There were so many times
There were so many lies
I don't know why I stayed on you
There were so many days
There were so many games
I should've thrown your sad ass out